Click Here to Register
The PA Building Codes will be changing October 1st and new air-tightness requirements will be enforced.
Join us on Tuesday, July 10th at Christ Community Church (200 Ellis Place, State College) to learn about Blower Door Testing and HERS Ratings.
7:30 to 9:00 am - Blower Door 101
- The role of air sealing and air barriers in home performance
- Code requirements related to airtightness
- Basics of a blower door test as a diagnostic tool
9:15 to 10:15 am - HERS Index
- What is the HERS index and which parameters are evaluated in determining a HERS score?
- How can a HERS score demonstrate energy code compliance through the ERI path?
What makes BACP members stand head-and-shoulders above the rest? Find out here!
As a BACP member, you'll have access to money-saving programs and a wealth of information to help you run a successful business.