The Builders Association provides many opportunities for local businesses to expand their brand recognition in Centre County. Currently, you can partner with us to present some fantastic local events. Your involvement in these highly visible community events will raise your profile (while helping us to do some good)!
Please contact Executive Officer Abbie Jensen at 814-231-8813 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to learn more about any of the opportunities below! Thanks for your support!
Central PA Home and Garden Show
Our 32nd Annual Show will be held over the weekend of April 1 - 3, 2016 at the Bryce Jordan Center. More than 5,000 consumers are expected to attend and vendor spots are selling out quickly. These partnership opportunities are still available.
- Seminar Series Sponsorship ($1500) – Educational seminars are free throughout the weekend. You can help us present them! Your company name and logo will be listed on all Seminar Series signage, in the Home and Garden Show guide, and on event related pages of our website. You'll also receive a complimentary booth at the Show (a $650 value) and recognition as a sponsor through announcements made at the BJC during the Show.
- Builders Brew Sponsor ($1,000) – Title sponsor of Vendor event to be held after the show closes on Saturday, April 2nd. Your company logo/name will be included on Home Show pages of our website, within the Guide, announcements during the Show, banner hung in Centre Park during the Builders Brew event, and a courtesy renewal of your BACP Membership.
- Music in Centre Park Sponsor ($250) – Help us present music in Centre Park throughout the weekend. Your company logo/name will be included on Home Show pages of our website and within the Guide. We will also create signage to advertise your sponsorship which will be displayed in the Park throughout the weekend.
- Exhibitor Party Sponsor ($150) – All exhibitors will be welcome to gather in Centre Park on Saturday evening to enjoy craft beer and food. Help us to present this fun new event for your fellow exhibitors and hang a company banner in the Park during the party.
Centre County Cornhole Classic
Taking place on Saturday, April 30th, this fun event is only in its 2nd year, but it is already growing by leaps and bounds!!! After a successful first outing with 32 registered teams, we've established a participation goal of 64 teams of two this year! This is a terrific event to get your feet wet with the BACP, or to rekindle long held connections! Who doesn't love chucking beanbags!?!
- $175 Signage Sponsor - Bring your company banner (less than 2’x4’) to display behind tournament MC
- $1,000 Food Sponsor - Includes 2 teams, a 2’ x 3’ lawn sign, and ability to display company banner
- $250 Court Sponsor - Includes 1 team and on 18” x 24” lawn sign
- $300 Returning Deluxe Board Sponsor - Includes Court Sponsor package- bring your board from last year to the tournament! (*only for previous Deluxe Board sponsors)
- $350 Deluxe Board Sponsor - Includes Court Sponsor package and logo displayed on board—the board is yours to keep
- $400 Quarter‐Final Board Sponsor - Includes Deluxe Board Sponsor package and use of your board set in Quarter Finals
- $500 Semi‐Final Board Sponsor - Includes Deluxe Board package and use of your board in the Semi‐Finals
- $600 Championship Board Sponsor - Includes Deluxe Board Sponsor package and use of your board in the Finals
Bricks & Sticks Golf Classic - Partnership with Habitat for Humanity of Greater Centre County
Now in our 13th year, the Builders Association of Central PA is happy to again present the Bricks & Sticks Golf Classic at the Penn State Golf Courses on August 4th and 5th. This fantastic event benefits our friends at Habitat. Click here to learn more and to register.
- $6,500 Diamond Sponsor: Recognition on gift given to golfers, 8 golfers, 2 Mega Tickets, inclusion in advertising, 16 admissions to the Awards Banquet, banner displayed at event, and 2’x3’ sign posted on course.
- $5,000 Platinum Sponsor: 8 golfers, 2 Mega Tickets, 16 admissions to the Awards Banquet, banner displayed, and 2’ x 3’ sign posted on course.
- $3,000 Golfer Award Banquet Sponsor: Name/logo recognition in program, 8 admissions to the Awards Banquet, banner displayed and sign posted on course.
- $2,500 Gold Sponsor: Name/logo recognition in program, 4 golfers, 1 Mega Ticket, 8 admissions to the Awards Banquet, banner displayed and sign posted on course.
- $2,000 Gathering on the Greens Presenter: Name/ logo recognition in program, 8 admissions to the Award Banquet, banner displayed, sign posted on course.
- $1,500 Hole-In-One Sponsor: (2 available) Includes 4 golfers and exclusive recognition on tee with a banner and recognition in program. Sponsor is responsible for purchasing insurance.
- $1,250 Silver Sponsor: 4 golfers, banner displayed, tee sign posted on course, and company name in pro¬gram.
- $1,500 Cart Sponsor: (Only 1 available!) Compa¬ny name and logo on placard on each golf cart on the course.
- $1,500 Card Sponsor: (Only 1 available!) Company name and logo on each golf card on the course.
- $600 Tee Sponsor w/2 golfers: 2 golfers and tee sign posted on course and name listed in program.
- $500 Beverage Stations/Cart: Sponsor will be positioned on the course, with signage at location and name listed in program. Limited sponsorships available.
- $250 Tee Sponsor: Sign posted on course and listing in program.