Have you or someone you know been pulled over by the Pennsylvania State Police Motor Carrier Enforcement for hauling violations?
Do you have questions about how to operate safely and legally while hauling equipment or materials?
Join the BACP on Tuesday, January 15 at 8:00 at the Christ Community Church, 200 Ellis Place for an educational seminar with our guest Motor Carrier Supervisor, Mitchell Scalia, from the Pennsylvania State Police. MCS Scalia will cover the following topics, plus answer any questions you may have.
- USDOT numbers and how to obtain one
- Registration of vehicles and trailers
- Medical cards and why you need one
- Different classes of licenses
- Proper load securement practices