Everyone has a different idea about what home is. Is it a place, a feeling or a person? We want to know what it means to you in our first annual Home and Garden Show “Home is…” Mixed Media Art Contest. All artwork will be displayed in the “Home and Garden Art Gallery” during the 33rd Annual Home and Garden Show March31st through April 2nd at the Bryce Jordan Center.
Basic Contest Rules (Full Rules Below)
* This contest is open to students grades K-12.
* Only one entry per child.
* Drawn, colored, sketched, painted or photographed two dimensional entries must be no larger than 18” by 18”.
* Three-dimensional artwork must be no larger than 16”x16”x 16”.
* All artwork must be the child’s original work.
Prizes will be awarded in the following age categories:
Awards will be presented at the Home and Garden Show on April 2nd at 1:00 PM in the “Home and Garden Art Gallery.”
Artwork will be judged based on the following criteria:
Winners will be notified on Friday, March 31st.