Full Job Description
- Performs various physical duties as assigned.
- Maintain all safety standards.
- Moves, secures, installs, builds, loads, or unloads materials.
- Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the job training.
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment.
- Moves items from place to place, according to direction from each supervisor.
- Benefits and compensation based on current experience level.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Work Environment(s) May Include:
- Confined spaces
- Elevated work areas
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place