Shunk's Kitchens is looking for a laborer/cabinet installer. Experience preferred, must have your own tools. Will be installing cabinetry in homes, will be doing some shop work, such as building countertops, etc.
- Construction Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Employee will be required to wear a mask when working in peoples home.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place